These are all the books I plan to read in August! From Romance to Suspense to Murder Mystery! Stay Tuned to see if I actually complete my To Be Read list or if I fall off my reading band wagon. Escaping into a good book is something I always look forward to at the end of the day especially if it’s one you had to put down to go to work! But I love books and hope to still love them instead of turning them into a chore if you plan to read along and find these stories interesting comment below to let me know! My book reading tip: I usually choose my books based on the cover of the book then I choose it based on the story line!
1. Champagne and Lemon Drops by Jean Oram *
2. Read, Write, Love at Seaside by Addison Cole *
3. Love on a Spring Morning by Zoe York *
4. Ain’t he Precious? By Sawyer Bennet Writing as Juliette Poe *
5. Hitched by Kendall Ryan *
6. She Means Business by Carrie Green
7. 28 and a half wishes by Denise Grover Swank *
8. Born of Silence by Sherrilyn Kenyon
9. Chains of Frost (The Bellum Sisters) Book 1 Succubus Romance! *
10. Tempting Gray book #2 of the Untouchables series! Vampire/Werewolf Romance!